BPSC CDPO Recruitment 2022: The Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has begun the online application process for the post of Child Development Project Officer post examination- Competitive Examination (Mains) 2021. The candidates who are eligible and interested in the post can now apply for the examination on the official website of the commission i.e. onlinebpsc.bihar.gov.inAlso Read – BPSC Admit Card 2022: BPSC 67th Prelims Re-Exam Admit Card RELEASED at bpsc.bih.nic.in; How to Download
BPSC is scheduled to conduct the CDPO Main exam 2022 on November 8 and 9, 2022. The candidates must note that the last date to apply for the posts is October 7, 2022. Also Read – BPSC 67th CCE Prelims Re-Exam 2022 Admit Card Tomorrow at bpsc.bih.nic.in; Exam on Sept 30
Here’s how to apply
The candidates who are interested in the posts can follow the process mentioned below to apply for the same: Also Read – BPSC 67th CCE Prelims Re-Exam 2022 On Sept 30; Admit Card Soon at bpsc.bih.nic.in
- Go to the official website onlinebpsc.bihar.gov.in
- Click on the apply link for Child Development Project Officer (Main)
- Key in your Username ID and password and login
- Fill in the application form, upload documents and pay fee
Here are some of the key details
- The recruitment drive is being conducted to fill up a total of 55 vacancies for the post of Child Development Project Officer in the state Social Welfare Department.
- The application fee is Rs.200 for SC/ST/PWD category candidates,
- The fee is Rs.750 for other category candidates.
- Candidates will be shortlisted through 3 rounds- preliminary exam, main exam and personality test/interview round.
We are now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@TechiUpdate) and stay updated with the latest Technology headlines.
For all the latest Education News Click Here